Super combo Waxing Kit (4 in1)
- Save Time & Money
Using this product，you don't need to spend a lot of time and money to go to the salon to do hair removal, smart and simple, you can do it yourself at home
- Quality Assurance
The Heater Shell Is Made Of High-Quality Flame-Retardant Materials, Safe And Durable. Wax Bean Is a 100% Natural Extract, comes in many flavors like aloe vera, lavender, charcoal black, etc.
- Where to use
These wax beans work great for all types of skin including oily, dry, normal, and sensitive skin. It is safe to use in every part of the body including hands, face, bikini line, legs, nose, and eyebrows, etc. Easy to remove quickly. It is suitable for all types of skin.
- Easy To Use And Clean
Wax beans are hard wax. just heat these beans for 15-20minutes on a wax warmer by putting beans on a removable bucket and set the temperature on high. once melted apply the wax on your body with the help of a wax applicator or wooden spatula depending upon the area you going to apply it on. when done with waxing clean wax residue from the warmer by massaging oil on it,
Directions For Use:
- Clean the area you want to to be dealt with.
- Take an appropriate amount of wax beans into a depilatory wax heater.
- Heat the wax to a melting temperature until it melted totally. (about 20 minutes).
- Spread the melted wax on the skin along the direction of the hair growth. (Always test the temperature of the wax by applying it to a smaller area)
- Let the applied wax become hard again then hold the skin tight and remove the wax with a firm action against the direction of the hair growth quickly and strongly.
- Cleaning the wax pot while it is still warm is much easier than when it completely cooled down.
- Remove the remaining wax residue from a pot with a help of tissue paper while it is still hot.
- Turn the electric wax warmer off, unplug it and let the wax stay until the wax pot is not hot and safe to touch. Put a few drops of fragrance and color-free oil onto a paper towel and wipe out the pot/ machine as well as the rim. The oil will dissolve the wax and and then you can easily remove it by simple massaging motion.
- Any oily residue left behind can be wiped off with a clean, dry cloth. Using oil will also prolong the life of your wax pot or machine.