Kids Salah Mat - Interactive & Educational
📞You can also Call/Whatsapp us to place your order at, 03330294354 & 03232098743 ☝️
- Kids Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.
- The interactive prayer mat is touch-sensitive and has pre-recorded keys that can be touched to reveal the sound, such as prayer times, how to do wudu, recite surahs, say duas, and much more.
- It can teach about the different times of salah, and the various bodily movements and positions, and what to say during them.
- In order to make the learning process easy, This Prayer Mat will guide the user through two Rakat of salah using a simple to understand format.
- Kids Salah Mat includes touch-sensitive technology, which no other prayer mats have. It takes the Muslim prayer mat and completely transforms it into something that is interactive.
- 7 Different Languages (English, Urdu, French, Arabic, Malaysian, Indonesian, Turkish) and 36 touch-sensitive keys.
- Requires 3 x AA Batteries (Not Provided)
- Fire-resistant material, Waterproof, Adjustable volume, and Foldable
- Give someone the Gift of a Salah - Give them Salah Mat and gain the reward for teaching salah, inshallah.
- The touch-sensitive pads enable the prayer mat to recognize and respond to the specific prayer positions. For example, when someone places both feet on the feet location on the prayer mat, the sensors in Kids Salah Mat recognize the pressure, and the first action of the Muslim prayer is heard (Allahu Akbar), followed by Surah Fatiha.
- Then when the knees, hands, and head touch the relevant locations on the mat, the sound related to that part of the prayer is heard.
- This continues through all of the actions of Muslim prayer. Teaching children how to perform salah (the Muslim prayer) can be a struggle, as there are various movements and positions to learn, along with the correct words and recitations to say, and this can be difficult for young children.
- Note: Activity book is not included