Hard Wax Beans for Hair Removal(With Applicator Sticks)
HOW TO USE:
- Heat Hard Waxing Beans in a regular wax heater, glass bowl, microwave or over hot water and heat to working temperature - 42◦C/107◦F,If the temperature of melted wax is lower than 42◦C/107◦F, it can NOT remove hair. However, Be careful NOT to overheat for your skin!
- Using a spatula, spread a thin layer of wax onto the desired area against the direction of hair growth.
- When applying this wax leave the edges slightly thicker for an easy removal.
- Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check it has set and is ready to be removed.
- Allow Hard Waxing Beans a short period of 5 minutes to cool and then holding the skin tight, remove the wax in a firm motion against the direction of hair growth by hand.
- Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
- Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.
- Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
- If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
- Keep away from Children.
- Do not apply on mucus tissues, blemishes, moles, warts, sunburns or inflamed area, post surgeries areas on Renova or RetinA users.